Din varukorg är tom inkl. moms
1 285 kr
Ej i centrallager
Compact 7.1-channel USB soundcard and headphone amplifier with 192kHz/24-bit HD sound
- True 7.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit high definition sound from a compact USB-powered device;
- Dedicated mic volume control for instant adjustments right in the heat of gaming action;
- Integrated headphone amplifier pumps up every sound detail;
- 114dB signal-to-analog ratio (SNR) ensures pure sound;
- Dolby® Home Theater v4 delivers lively surround.
The wonder of incredible compact audio!
Xonar U7 serves the needs of PC gamers who want to enjoy strong and clear sound via headphones, and is also ideal for listening to music as it produces much more impactful and detailed audio than onboard hardware. Connecting via USB, it requires no standalone power supply and works instantly setup-free with no need to open the PC case.
Powerful sound from a compact and portable device
Xonar U7 engineering overcomes the space and power supply limitations of other external USB-based audio devices to offer precise and immersive 7.1-channel surround. Sound processing uses 192kHz/24-bit fidelity for true high definition output, maintaining consistent quality across all surround channels.
114dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
Up to 16X audio clarity compared with the SNR ratios of average onboard audio.
Hyper Grounding technology
Exclusive ASUS Hyper Grounding PCB fabrication ensures strong signal insulation to reduce distortion and interference, also known as component crosstalk.
Digital to analog converter (DAC)
High quality Cirrus Logic® CS4398 DAC (digital-to-analog converter) brings clarity with excellent signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and low total harmonic distortion (THD).
Integrated headphone amplifier pumps up every sound detail
Since many gamers choose to refrain from disturbing others while insisting on the best sound quality, Xonar teams integrate a headphone amplifier on Xonar U7 to boost immersive headphone output.
Microphone and master volume controls
Dedicated controls allow gamers to quickly adjust master and microphone volume without pausing games or going into software menus, ensuring uninterrupted action. The master volume control doubles as a clickable switch for selecting between headphone input (front panel) and speakers (back panel).
Xonar U7 connects to PCs via USB. It also gets power directly from the USB port, removing the need for a power adapter. Combined with its compact dimensions, these turn Xonar U7 into a highly portable audio-enhancer that can be easily carried and placed anywhere.
Realistic surround and enhanced sound with new Dolby® Home Theater v4
- Surround decoder ? converts 2-channel audio sources to multi-channel, so you experience more immersive sound;
- Surround virtualizer ? delivers stunning virtual surround playback for standard stereo headphones or speakers.
- Intelligent equalizer ? allows users to adjust tone dynamically with easy visual controls;
- Dialogue enhancer ? improves premium clarity for in-game communications;
- Volume leveler ? helps maintain chosen volume consistently across audio sources.
|Line-out Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)||114|
|Line-in Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)||110|
|S/PDIF OUT Port||Ja|
|Dolby technologies||Dolby Home Theater v4|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Line-in Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||0.0006|
|Frequency range||10 - 46000|
Vill du tipsa någon om den här produkten? Skicka en länk via formuläret nedan.